Sunday, December 30, 2007

Well, today I will spend the day putting the blog together, adding links, playing around with the layout. I hope to have everything together for the first of the year. I am considering mirroring the blog on WordPress, but that might not be necessary. There are things I like about both, but Blogger offers more customization, especially with widgets and gadgets. You cannot play with HTML over on WordPress, at least not that I am aware, but maybe I can figure it out.

On the cricket front, both Tests ended and were rather one sided. Australia dominated India and got their 15th consecutive Test win. The West Indies bested South Africa in "the other" Boxing Day Test. While India looked strong on Day One, Australia is, well, Australia, and showed why they are the best in the world. The Windies came out strong, and the South African bats challenged a bit towards the end. Some feared a Windies collapse, but strong bowling from Fidel Edwards sealed the victory. I will go more into detail on other posts about the remaining Tests, but I just wanted to get a quick post up.

UPDATE 11.51
Well I added most of the widgets/gadgets, whatchmacalits that I was looking for on the side. Still need to add some links but tihs is more or less what it will look like.

No comments: