Sunday, January 24, 2010

My First Day Back

Well, I got in yesterday. The flight was fine, no probs really, except for some bratty kids behind me, whose parents really didn't try to discipline at all, jus tlet scream and yell and act up, till the stewardess came and laid down the law. The flight actually got in early, and I had no problems with luggage or going through customs, anything like that. It was really nice to see my mom and my aunt after four years. I first left the US on January 29, 2006, so it has almost been "exactly" 4 years, to the day. Anyways, we had Domino's Pizza, which was nice, and later I went with my mom for a "cafecito" at Latin American. What happened today, as I expected, is that despite being a bit tired from the flight, my bodt, which is used to waking up at about 5AM Garanhuns time, is still running over there, so today I woke up at 0330 AM Miami time. It usually takes 1 or 2 days for my body to shift over. OK thats all for now.

No comments: