Sunday, January 24, 2010

My First Full Day: Size DOES Matter

Well, today was my first full day in Miami. My body was still set to Garanhuns time, and i could not sleep past 3AM (Miami time). Did quite a bit today. First, I noticed The Herald has shrunk in size. I mean A LOT!! It is freakin' tiny. Nowhere near the size when I left!! We visited my grandma, which wa snice, and she will celebrate her 90th birthday next week. My sister and niece will visit, which is GREAT. I also went to Burger King. The large is HUGE. I mean Super Size was not that big when I left!! I hadn't had "fast food" in close to four years and that thing laid in my stomach like a ton of bricks. All in all, nice for the first day back. More to come...

1 comment:

Yono Senada said...

Welcome back to our hemisphere! Make sure you go for some stone crabs at Joe's. You may not know this but they have take out now and it is well worth the money. Enjoy la famiglia, that's what it's all about!